Focus. Efficiency. Productivity. Most of us aim to improve all of these metrics in our lives every year. In a brave new world of too much to do and endless distractions, our multitasking methods have proven to work against us. Studies highlight the mental health consequences of multitasking and just like that, mono tasking is the best way to work. And as a working mom of 2 (with my day job and my blog job to boot), I’m guilty of trying to do too many things at once, leaving me with mediocre results and a perpetual feeling of stress. But recently, I’ve found support and guidance from 8 of the best productivity apps for smart phones. These are the best productivity apps for my demanding days, and I definitely see my productivity improvement since I started using them. Read more about the best productivity apps out now and make the change you need to feel focused, motivated, and inspired every day.
8 BEST PRODUCTIVITY APPS FOR YOUR SMART PHONE
- HEADSPACE: How does a meditation app land on the list of the best productivity apps? Headspace offers an impressive variety of meditation tracks – Focus and Productivity being two of them that I use every morning to get me in an efficient state of mind.
- EVERNOTE: For my notebook toting friends, this app is for you. Evernote is the ultimate notebook, file folder, catch all place for ALL my things. From random inspiration notes to my daily digital notebook of every work meeting, My life would be tragically misled without Evernote.
- TODOIST: The super duper digital to do list. I’ve loved Todoist for years – scheduling due dates and reminders, tagging, creating team assignment lists, AND a desktop friendly version while I’m at work.
- FOREST: This app takes the Pomodoro Timer to the next level by restricting any phone screen time. This task timer includes a tree that grows as you work uninterrupted on your task. BUT, if you close the Forest app to respond to a text message or scroll through Instagram, your virtual tree instantly dies.
- GOOGLE DRIVE: The virtual workspace, whenever, wherever. Google Drive houses all my works in progress. Blog post drafts, Article Outlines. Video Storyboards. Keyword Lists. Editorial Calendars. Trip planners. Having all my work in the cloud allows me to work anytime, anywhere.
- DRAFTS: I’ve gotten the hang of Voice Text Messages, but I’m determined to master Voice Type Blogging this year. The Drafts app has an impressive Apple Watch app with crazy accurate voice to text. I wrote 2/3 of my Celery Juice health benefits blog post on my Apple Watch as I walked downtown to run an errand. Amazing!
- CANVA: Photoshop who? Canva’s user friendly design templates for ANYTHING – social media, presentations, reports, and anything in between – let’s us whip up beautiful designs for our work in a matter of minutes. I actually prefer to do my Canva design work (these graphics in this post were made in Canva) on my phone! Best part? It’s free!
- IFTTT: IFTTT stands for “If This Then That.” And it’s the most magical automation app ever. Automation has helped me be more productive because it cuts out a LOT of manual tasks I had to do before. Repost this, email that, save this here, post this message. IFTTT kills lots of birds with one stone, and it keeps getting better every day.
What are some of your favorite productivity apps lately? Tell us below….after you enter in this awesome giveaway!
the choice of an iPhone 8 0r $600 PayPal cash!
⚠️PLEASE NOTE BEFORE YOU ENTER!⚠️
If you unsubscribe/mark the newsletters as spam you will not be eligible for future giveaways ☺️ Please remember that when you mark a blog newsletter as spam it puts a bad mark on our delivery system, and this causes us major issues to where we can’t send them out anymore to anyone. Large amounts of unsubscribes also give us a bad mark, so if you truly don’t want to enter anymore of the 2 giveaways we do a month, or receive the newsletter and will just unsubscribe ☺️ or mark it as spam please DO NOT ENTER!
With that being said, the giveaway will run for a month, from 1/22/19 12pm est to 2/27/19 at 12am est. To enter just click on the above rafflecopter form and complete the many different tasks to double and triple your chances of winning many times over.
Terms and Conditions for the complete rules and regulations.
(For any past giveaway results see my giveaway page where all winner’s are listed )
Ban. do Letterboard Phone Case 7/8
Gucci Courrier iPhone 7 / 8 cover
Flirt iPhone 6-6S Case
BAN.DO Glitter Bomb iPhone 6 Plus Case
Dolce & Gabbana Embellished iPhone 6 Case w/ Tags
Ban.Do Ban. do Forever Busy Leatherette Phone Case 6/7/8
kate spade new york Tortoiseshell iPhone 8 Case
kate spade new york Jeweled Camel iPhone X Case
Gucci – Printed Coated-canvas Iphone 7 Case – Beige
kate spade new york Glitter Stripe iPhone 8 Case
Kate Spade New York Glitter Heart iPhone X Case
Gucci GG Blooms iPhone 6/6S Case
Leopard iphone 7 case
Kate Spade New York Cat Hands Free iPhone X Case
Gucci – Embellished Quilted Leather Iphone 7 Case – Black
Kate spade new york for minnie mouse iphone 6 case
kate spade new york brooklynite iPhone X/Xs/Xs Max & XR case
Ban. do Silicone Double Rainbow Phone Case 7/8 Plus – Pale Pink
Aerie Ban.do Sunblock Phone Case
Ban.Do Ban. do Glitter Bomb Phone Case X
Ban.Do Ban. do Confetti Phone Case Plus
BAN.DO I Am Very Busy iPhone 7 Case
BAN.DO Confetti Bomb iPhone 6 & 6s Case
ban.do Hold The Phone iPhone 7 / 8 Case
Ombre heart iphone x & xs stand case
kate spade new york floret iPhone X/Xs, Xs Max & XR case
GG Marmont iPhone 7/8 wallet case
Gucci iPhone 7 Case GG Supreme Kingsnake Beige
Gucci Ophidia iPhone 8 Case
Gucci Courrier iPhone 8 Plus case
Ban. Do On The Line Phone Charger