Motherhood is a marathon that has the highest of highs, the lowest of lows, and the struggle to keep moving forward when we are the most exhausted. Between all the schedule juggling and middle of the night wake ups, we forget things, we make mistakes, we get frustrated. And during those times, it’s a challenge to see and feel the good. And during those moments, warm notes of encouragement, reminders of light and love, positive affirmations for mothers, guide me forward, lift me up, and inspire me to keep going.
Here’s a little note to ourselves, 12 positive affirmations for mothers and mom guilt, during this hectic time of year, when we’re all moving too fast, stumbling more than we’d like, and feeling low, lonely, or can’t see the end in sight. I’ve been feeling some of these this season and reading positive affirmations for mothers like these help reframe my perspective when i need it most. I hope it helps you too.
Affirmations for Mothers & Mom Guilt
– It’s ok to not feel ok.
– Every little struggle is a step forward.
– Worrying and complaining keeps the light out of life.
– I am strong.
– I am loved.
– I forgive myself for my failures.
– It’s not my job to be perfect, it’s to bring light and love to everything I do.
– It’s not my job to be a perfect mom, it’s to give my children my most present self, my love, my unconditional support, patience, light, and laughter each day.
– I am proud of myself.
– I am grateful for what I have.
– The best thing I can do is keep going.
– I am doing my best.
Sending lots of extra hugs, love, and light to all of us today. Keep looking up, moving forward, and doing what we love with those we love most. ❤️
Do you have any affirmations for mothers that you love saying? Share them in a comment below. I’d love to see what they are!