I love my tote bags. They’re roomy, lightweight, have an extra longer 3rd strap for hands free carrying, and look cool (enough) for both work and weekend. Diaper bags, on the other hand, I’m NOT a fan of. They’re typically an odd shape, never enough room, random sized compartments, and a far cry from cool everyday carryall bags. Oh, and they’re expensive! I know, from working in handbag product development and merchandising, that’s because of the significant amount of interior construction, but STILL, they are not cute enough or well designed enough to command those premium prices. And whenever the hubs and I watch one of our favorite shows, “Shark Tank,” I wonder, “I wish someone would invent diaper bag organizers that could slip inside my favorite tote bags. THAT would be awesome.” Who knew that the best baby diaper bag organizers would be mine just a few months later, in time for baby Olive’s arrival? My life as a diaper bag carrying mama was forever changed when Goldenchild’s Baby Diaper Bag Insert arrived.
BEST BABY DIAPER BAG ORGANIZERS – GOLDENCHILD
I could ramble on and on about why the Goldenchild Diaper Bag organizers are the best thing since sliced bread for new moms, but that would be super boring for you. So, I’ve listed the main reasons why this is the best baby diaper bag accessory below.
1. IT’S AN INSERT: Super obvious reason, but seriously, this makes it a major game changer for the world of diaper bags. This insert means I can transform my favorite oversized leather carryall into a diaper bag, just by putting the insert into my tote. suddenly, I have the organizational features of a diaper bag (even better, which will be my next point), but it’s still the stylish bag I know and love. The insert design also means I can use it in ANY bag – the hub’s backpack, a smaller tote for quick market trips or errands, bigger travel carryons….this insert is modular an adapts to any size and shape.
2. SENSIBLE COMPARTMENTS: One of my main gripes with typical diaper bags is the way they designed the interior pockets and dividers seemed slightly off the mark for me. They were either too small, too big, too shallow, too….you get the picture. But the Goldenchild Baby Diaper Bag Insert features compartments that are just right The perfect size to slip in our favorite baby bottle, ample room for a few diapers and a package of wipes, a roomier section for that essential swaddle blanket, you name it, Goldenchild’s Baby Diaper Bag Insert has a compartment for it.
3. DETAILS THAT MAKE MOM LIFE EASIER:Insulated bottle bag, elastic phone strap, elastic keychain strap, snap on/snap off compartments, handles to easily lift the insert out of one bag and into another.
4. MIX AND MATCH ORGANIZATION: Customization makes a product go from good to awesome, and Goldenchild’s multiple organizer trays makes it easy for parents to make the perfect fitting organizer for their diaper bag needs. Stack, extend, simplify….as you can see from the diagram above, the diaper bag organizational possibilities are endless.
5. SUPER CUTE DESIGN: Most Diaper bags are not very cute, and the interiors are often black or some random pop color. As a stripe aficionado, the sister duo behind Goldenchild know how to design a diaper bag accessory after my own heart. The Goldenchild team has over 20 years in product development experience in the fashion industry, AND they have kiddos of their own, so they wanted to make a practical baby diaper bag product that not only helped make their mom lives better, but met their design standards as well.