A thoughtful gift for mom that doesn’t break the bank? 100 percent YES. Years of spa gift certificates, scarves, robes, and perfume have made shopping for my mama a daunting task. What do I get the most important woman in my life who still has/uses everything I’ve given her? And now as a mama of my own two tiny humans, my budget isn’t as endless as it once was, but I still want to get her something she’ll love and find useful since she’s older. So here they are – the best 8 luxe Mother’s Day gifts under $50. Handpicked by yours truly as tokens of love that can be bundled together for a larger gift or individually, these Mother’s Day gifts are all items I would dream of receiving, and think my mama will adore too.
8 LUXE MOTHER’S DAY GIFTS UNDER $50
- August California MAMA Maori Pouch – If you ever run into me at my favorite coffee shop, grocery shopping, dropping off the kids, or any other errand, you’ll see me carrying this super soft, Italian goat leather pouch. It’s the perfect size for my keys, a little cash, credit card, lip balm, AirPods, and any other essential small thing to help get me through the day.
- Byredo Gypsy Water Hand Creme – one of the dreamiest fragrances with notes of Bergamot, Juniper Berries, Lemon, Sandalwood, and Vanilla – comes in a travel sized hydrating hand cream that is gift gold for any mom.
- Givenchy Beauty Le Rouge Perfecto Beautifying Lip Balm – This shea butter based lip balm stays safe in the prettiest rosy pink case.
- Full Moon Dust 12-Pack Sachet Box –
- Glossier Balm Dot Com Trio – The balm that does it all, in 3 delicious flavors – refreshing mint, romantic rose, and tart cherry. I have one of each in the car, my bag, and our travel backpack because I can’t go anywhere without them.
- Saturday Skin Rub-a-Dub Refining Peel Gel – This miracle formula of natural enzymes like papaya and bromeliad (pineapple enzymes) and potent peptides, sloughs away dull skin to give us a refreshed, brightened look and feel. Plus, it comes with a rad pink rubber ducky.
- Pottery Barn Alphabet Mug – This Classic black and white initial mug gets better with age. First Initial, Last Initial, Children’s Initials, etc….it’s such a lovely set to own and display in any home.
- Diptyque Baies Mini Candle – The candle of all candles comes in a small but mighty size for our travel needs. This dreamy mix of roses and black currant is one of my all time favorite scents for my desk and my nightstand.
So friends, which Mother’s Day gifts above are your favorites? Let me know in a comment what you end up getting!
And to help with this year’s Mother’s Day Shopping, I’m partnering with a few of my favorite blogger friends to give away a $300 Target Gift Card to one lucky winner! Try your luck, tell a friend, and enter below.Want more chances to win? All you have to do is complete
all these tasks below which will enable you to unlock bonus tasks. And
these bonus tasks can be done every day. The more tasks you do means the
more chances you have of winning $300 Target gift card.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
the giveaway, entrants will have to complete the required tasks as seen on
the Rafflecopter widget, and/or the optional social media shares &
engagement which can be done daily; no purchase required. This giveaway is
not endorsed by or in any way connected to Target. The prize is $300
Target Gift Card to be fulfilled by One Awesome Momma. If One Awesome
Momma doesn’t fulfill your prize, all the other host bloggers are
not responsible for prize fulfillment. This giveaway is open to U.S.
& Canada residents aged 18 and older only; void where prohibited.
This giveaway starts on April 24th at 12 AM EDT and will end on May 8th at
12 AM EDT. The winner will be selected randomly and will be notified
through email within 24 hours after the giveaway closes. Please
make sure to add email@example.com to your contacts to make
sure you’ll receive the notification. If the prize is
unclaimed after 48 hours of notification, we will choose another winner.
Winner is responsible for reporting the value of his/her prize where