I’m in the home stretch of holiday gift shopping and this year I’ve found myself falling in love with well designed, made to last, personable pieces for my favorite people. Personalized leather gifts are easier than ever to find and give, and at any price for every budget.
Cuyana has been one of my most beloved brands for gift giving for years, partly because they’re a local San Francisco brand, and partly because of their stunning selection of products in classic colors and beautiful gold monogramming. Today, I’m going to share with you a few of my favorite Cuyana gift picks for this season.
Best Personalized Leather Gifts by Cuyana
1. Cuyana Leather Travel Case Set – This set of 2 leather cases are the classiest way to travel or keep my beauty essentials. The largest size is super roomy and the medium size is still large enough to fit my moisturizers, lotions, and everything in between.
2. Cuyana Oversized Carryall Zip Tote – I recently gave birth to our daughter and I need an ample sized bag to keep all her baby things, but sometimes I don’t feel like lugging our traditional baby bag around and want to look more polished. This zip tote, which comes in three sizes (small, classic, and oversized), is the perfect cool and practical bag for modern moms. The detachable cross body strap is a life saver for me when I’m pushing a stroller and holding our 4 year old son’s hand.
3. Cuyana Mini Jewelry Case – One of my favorite gifts to give to all the loved ones in my life – this leather zip jewelry case is the perfect size to travel with or keep on my dresser.
4. Cuyana Leather Luggage Tag – A gift every traveler will love. This leather luggage tag can be personalized in Cuyana’s chic gold lettering and comes in classic shades like red, black, and the prettiest neutrals.
5. Cuyana Leather Coin Pouch – The dainty size, the round shape, and the darling tassel pull – what’s not to love about this leather coin pouch?
I’m so grateful to know about brands like Cuyana who have invested their efforts to create quality personalized leather gifts that become modern heirlooms, and quell our need to replace items every year. I strive to live by their “Fewer, Better” philosophy, and I hope this holiday season that my family and friends (that means you, too!), are inspired to do the same.